You would be thinking how to participate in emirates draw, you should always remember to follow the rules and regulations of the game. This includes the use of your points. It also includes the prizes that you can win.
Rules And Regulations
- Designed to promote sustainability and socially useful projects, Emirates Draw is a leading UAE-based gaming operator. Established by a group of experts who have worked in the gaming industry in the UK and the US, Emirates Draw strives to make a positive impact on the environment and societal welfare of the country.
- Emirates Draw provides products, games and services at affordable prices. The brand has partnered with DIFC-based YottaChain International Holding Limited, a company that specialises in secure data storage and payment solutions.
- Emirates Draw has a dedicated Coral Reef Restoration Programme that aims to conserve and maintain the UAE marine environment. Part of the proceeds from Emirates Draw will go towards this programme, which will help protect the marine life and provide stunning underwater views to generations to come.
- Emirates Draw is a two-round draw, wherein seven winners are picked at random. Each winner receives one prize. If no winner matches all seven numbers, the draw resets and a new winner is picked.
During its first year, Emirates draw awarded over Dh27 million in prize money to over 19,000 winners. It was also the largest draw in UAE history. The draw is endorsed by the General Authority for Islamic Affairs in Abu Dhabi.
Since then, the draw has been shown weekly and is now known as the most lucrative draw in the country. It features several prizes, including cars, motorcycles, houses, cash, travel prizes, and even free round-trip economy class tickets to the UAE.
To play, all you need to do is buy a ticket from an authorized retailer. A ticket costs Dh15, and you get to choose six numbers from a pool of 39 balls. The winner is randomly chosen, so you never know what you might win.
The draw uses a Random Number Generator and In-Platform Messaging to make sure that you don’t have to worry about being cheated out of your prize money. It also has an app, which allows you to check your account and see the latest winning numbers. You can also check your account through the official Emirates Draw website.
Redeeming BOUNZ Points For Prizes
Using BOUNZ points to enter the Emirates draw is no rocket science. You just need to download the app, register your mobile number and you’re on your way.
The app offers some genuinely impressive benefits and it’s no wonder why it is one of the most popular and trusted rewards programs in the UAE. The company partners with a number of retail, entertainment, and lifestyle brands in the UAE. These include electronics, fashion, travel, insurance, and household essentials.
The best part is that the rewards program is free to join. It’s also free to redeem your points. The program offers an instant discount when shopping with its partners, which in turn makes it a great money saving tool.
The BOUNZ app also has a number of other useful features. For example, it allows you to book travel packages, buy gift cards online, and pay for environmentally friendly trash disposal. Using the app will also allow you to track your health related activities.
How To Participate In Emirates Draw
- The lottery is a new way of winning in the UAE and was launched in the year 2021. It is a lottery where seven numbers are chosen at random and each winning number must match the first, second, and third numbers of the entries in order to win. The draw also has a sweepstakes for an added chance to win.
- Still thinking how to participate in emirates draw, you must register at the Emirates website and fill out the required survey form. You must also purchase a pencil, which will add one line to the draw. You can also purchase collectible cards to enter the raffle and you can also enter multiple draws at the same time.
- Emirates Lotto is an Islamic-compliant lottery with seven guaranteed winners and an additional chance to win. The draw is endorsed by the General Authority for Islamic Affairs in Abu Dhabi.